Re-direct issues with Form Maker

Jeff Bangert created the topic: Re-direct issues with Form Maker

Hello!! I am new to Word Press so Im not sure exactly where to go to try and fix this issue. i have the form on my page and I do get the email once it is submitted. But it doesnt re-direct where I ask it to go. I have been trying to fix/figure out and not having any luck.

After the form is submitted ive tried several different options from the list but none work and it redirects to the sites submission page which is blank. Ive tried setting it to redirect to one of the pages.. redirect to text and a url but it just goes back to the registration/form page which is blank.

This is the page the form is on.

http://www.transamcuda.com/aar-online-registration/

Any suggestions to try and fix this issue?? Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re-direct issues with Form Maker

Dear Jeff,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jeff Bangert replied the topic: Re-direct issues with Form Maker

The log in issue with my site has been fixed.

Jeff Bangert replied the topic: Re-direct issues with Form Maker

Thank you for your help!! Greatly appreciated. AWESOME plug in!!! :) Problem solved!!!

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds