Form broken again (Word captcha/conditional fields

Melody White created the topic: Form broken again (Word captcha/conditional fields

Hello!

The form is broken again. The captcha is not working. I tried removing it and adding it back.

Also, the conditional fields are not working. Under certification, when the applicant chooses non-valid or No Texas certificate, the date issued and date expires is supposed to be hidden.

If the applicant picks Are you a U.S.Citizen - Yes.Then documentation type is supposed to disappear.

If they answer No to ever be convicted then the conviction explanation box is supposed to disappear.

These were all working perfectly and now they are not. I have tried different browsers and computers.

What happened? I made no changes to the form. This is super important to get fixed; they have a new set of people getting ready to apply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Form broken again (Word captcha/conditional fields

Dera Melody,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Melody White replied the topic: Form broken again (Word captcha/conditional fields

Sent it. Please review. It is super important.

Melody White replied the topic: Form broken again (Word captcha/conditional fields

I thought about it and I deleted a plugin I was trying to use to float a widget along the side of the screen. Now the form works again.

Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds