User specific publication

Rose.A. created the topic: User specific publication

Hello there,
thanks for Form Maker - its really cool!
B) B) B)
Now I am looking for user specific output in user defined login pages. The main purpose is to provide theme a nice overview over alle the questionnaires they have sent off.
Of course, they should not see data from other users.
Now I found out, that it ist possible to publish submissions on web pages, however, I can only select a time frame. But not data belonging to that specific user!
Is there any option to select exactly these data?
Would be fantastic!

My second point is a minor objection: I have long missed the option of a preview of my questionnaires. Now I found it in the Form Options level! I understand, why, here you set the themes and most problably you would like to see them straight away. But I never have found it here! It should be at the first level as well, the overview of the respective survey. Or maybe even in the list of surveys - available as an icon. Would make working with Form Maker even easier!

Thanks a lot!
Rose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: User specific publication

Dear Rose,

Unfortunately we don't have such feature.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds