Form: Submission not working

Maria Hering created the topic: Form: Submission not working

My first user just tried to use the form on my site. They received the message: Error, file cannot be moved. So I went to Web-dorado, looked in my products got the most recent update. Updated the plugin and tested the form. I filled out the form and when I hit submit I received the same error message: The page at jurassicfoundation.org says: Error, file cannot be moved. Please advise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Form: Submission not working

Dear Maria,

This issue may be caused for various reasons. Please increase the value Upload_Max_FileSize elemen. Besides please check the permissions of the directory that should hold uploaded files.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Maria Hering replied the topic: Form: Submission not working

Thank you for the reply. I tested the form using a file that was only 493kb in an upload section that is set to allow for up to 8MB and I still received the error message. As for the permissions of the directory, can you please tell me where I would find that and also provide an explanation for why the form worked with no errors back in late January when we were testing but now throws an error when being used.

Maria Hering replied the topic: Form: Submission not working

I don't know if this is related to my problem, but I just went into the form to check one upload field for which I couldn't remember the upload max file size. (I have 5 total upload sections) but going into the form I found that I could not edit anything. I opened the form, clicked on the section. I saw the tools but they did nothing upon being clicked. I seem to have problems with the forms every time there is an update of something. I have one form that is quite detailed and 3 pages long, and I had to completely recreate the form with the last updates. It would be rather troublesome to have to do this again. Please advise. Thanks.

Support replied the topic: Form: Submission not working

Dear Maria,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds